- No backpacks
- No chair bags (folding chairs are permitted – the sleeves that hold them are not)
- No lawn or oversize chairs
- No seat cushions
- No pets except service animals
- No bicycles
- No opaque bags larger than 6” x 6” x 6”
- No clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- No video cameras at any time
- No cameras permitted after Wednesday
- No radios, televisions, or other electronic noise producing items
- No whistles, horns or noise makers
- No signs or banners
- No alcoholic beverages may enter or leave the tournament
- No outside food or beverages may enter the tournament except for medical or infant needs
- No coolers or any kind
- No weapons of any kind including but not limited to fire arms or knives
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks
- No illegal substances
- No laser pointers
- No poles or rods
- No other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by PGA TOUR and/or tournament security
For more details visit http://www.pgatour.com/company/tournaments-prohibited-items.html
All items such as purses, camera cases and other small personal items will be subject to inspection (including metal detection) at the gate.
Failure to follow the direction of security guards, gallery marshals or tournament officials may result in ejection from the grounds or revocation of your tickets without refund.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
- Device must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or answered only in designated “Cell Phone Zones.”
- Devices may not be used to capture audio/video at any time during tournament week.
- During practice and pro-am rounds, photography is permitted in all areas.
- During official competition rounds, photography is prohibited within any areas of competition (i.e. teeing grounds, tee shot landing areas and on/around putting greens) or when requested by tournament staff, security, players, or player representatives.
- Photography in non-competition areas is permitted.
- Data use (e.g., texting, email, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated “Cell Phone Zones” all week
- Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when QUIET PLEASE paddles are raised)
- Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “weather warning” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions prior to play being suspended.
- If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately. Avoid open areas, hilltops/high places, isolated trees, golf carts and wire fences.